driasi is an ambitious, innovative and fast-paced company. We offer exceptional training and development programs, competitive pay, great benefits, all within an engaging, fun, and collaborative work environment. The staff in driasi has the unique opportunity to gain national knowledge and expertise in handling policies across various regions and territories. At driasi, we all work together to come up with big ideas and then bring them to life. We focus on our customers first, we bring our best, and we are stronger together.
driasi offers a full benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Company paid dental
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health club reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
Current open positions include:
Vice President of Finance (Mississauga or Chanhassen)
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Finance to lead the finance team and the support the direction of the organization.
The Vice President of Finance is responsible for directing and managing company fiscal functions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and current regulations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Provides strategic financial leadership and support on the evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions, mergers, and investments and/or other issues affecting the business.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position; including the establishment of any financing or line of credit requirements or solutions.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation. Work with IT EVP to review material technology investments from a financial perspective.
- Plan and direct new operational procedures to obtain maximum efficiency and reduced costs. Recommend, as appropriate, organizational improvements to ensure the integrity of a company’s financial information with the most effective and efficient use of resources. Ensures timely and accurate budget analysis and financial review for management team.
- Ensures timely and accurate external & internal reporting, financial planning & budget analysis for the organization.
- Aligns financial policies, procedures and internal controls with company objectives. Includes directing activities concerned with safekeeping, control and accounting for the organization’s assets (both corporate and fiduciary assets). Manage the relationships with the independent external auditor firms. Oversee the administration of the Company’s Profit Sharing & Defined Contribution Plans across the enterprise.
- Work with the Executive Management team to identify & manage the business risks and associated insurance; including oversight of enterprise security requirements for the company.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance for the finance functions.
- Participate on Taskforces / Committees (e.g. 401K, Benefits, etc.) or other projects as CFO, CEO or Board may request.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 8 years or more of experiences; or 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Insurance industry experience preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
CPA or CMA certification required.
Customer Experience Manager (Chanhassen)
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations within the Contact Center & Telephony staffs and provide senior management oversight within the Policy Owner Services & Claims functions. This includes, but is not limited to successfully executing business requirements, developing staff to deliver extraordinary customer experience & service, and building strong customer/client relationships. In addition, the Customer Experience Manager is also responsible for creating an efficient, cost effective environment to increase Company profitability.
- Work with Director and affiliate company, Drias International to execute the Customer Experience strategy with a common approach across the customer experience platform.
- Work with HR Manager for Customer Experience recruitment and hiring efforts
- Write and conduct performance reviews for direct reports
- Communicate business direction to support & exceed client’s SLA’s
- Ensure that performance is measured and managed consistently across the entire division
- Provide day to day guidance and direction to direct reports. Assure direct reports are functioning effectively as business leaders by setting performance standards and coaching to those standards
- Motivate, coach and develop team by identifying strengths and developmental opportunities
- Able to identify talent within the department to identify future leaders
- Work with Call Traffic Coordinator to create Team schedules and review with direct reports
- Review and update training, as necessary to ensure implementation of new processes/procedures
- Initiate programs to boost employee morale and drive business results
- Develop and implement business strategies to ensure retention results are meeting/exceeding market competitors
- Ensure departments operate at or below approved budget by creating and implementing process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Analyze and determine Contact Center performance levels and create action plan for direct reports when necessary
- Manage the Call Traffic functions to
- Maintain urgency to queue and manage to the contracted service levels
- Staff and schedule to forecasted volumes and department standards
- Resolve any service issues by investigating, researching and reporting any department failures
- Participate in client facing presentations, visits, meetings and monitoring sessions
- Manage the on-boarding process for Customer Experience - Contact Center, Policyowner Services & Claims teams for new clients and/or processes
- Assess need for skill enhancement in the critical areas of the business, i.e. business results, quality process management, leadership, empowerment, decision-making, performance management, and diversity and conflict management
- Oversee Daily/weekly/monthly internal and client reporting
- Ensure an up to date knowledge of Contact Center technologies is maintained and identify cost effective initiatives to develop the service offering and increase efficiency
- Serve as active member on various inter-company committees to establish/improve operational/functional efficiencies of processes/systems.
- All other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years previous experience in customer service management required
- 5-7 years proven experience in leadership development (coaching, developing, training and mentoring staff)
- Worked with or managed cross/multi-functional departments
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged teams
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Contact Center industry software, including but not limited to: WorkForce Management (WFM), IVR, Call Recording Software, AVAYA, LiveOps, and others
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Quality Management
- Managing Change/Diversity
- Problem Analysis/Resolution
- Strategic Planning
Contact Center Customer Experience Representative (Chanhassen)
The Contact Center Representative handles calls from customers and provides professional, courteous and accurate information regarding customer inquiries on new programs as well as existing accounts. Additionally, for certain programs, the Representative will have responsibility for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in all programs/campaigns being administered to provide information to existing and new customers regarding a full range of products
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner and utilizing creative problem solving to deliver “One and Done” service
- Meet or exceed monthly performance standards for Quality, Productivity, Proficiency, Retention and Attendance
- Close prospective and existing customers using product knowledge, up-sell and cross-sell techniques, and retention skills
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs while maintaining service standards
- Complete project as assigned by Team Lead
Associates degree from a community college and one to two years of experiences; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Previous inbound call center experience, customer service experience, and inbound/ outbound call center experience of one or more years preferred.
Licensed Contact Center Agent (Chanhassen)
The Licensed Contact Center Agent handles calls from customers and policy holders provides professional, courteous and accurate information regarding customer inquiries on new programs as well as existing accounts. Additionally, for certain client lines, the Licensed Agent will have responsibility for driving sales through up-selling, cross selling and retention techniques. This position will require the agent to service and sell on a minimum of 3 lines of business for Level 2 and for Level 1, 1 to 2 lines of business. Must be able to do both Inbound and Outbound service and sales functions. The Licensed Contact Centre Agent schedule will vary depending on Call Center needs.
- Must be knowledgeable in programs/campaigns being administered.
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Perform customer retention efforts as necessary on all retention calls and identifies up-sell cross-sell and new-sales opportunities
- Close prospective customers using product knowledge and training provided
- Meet or exceed departmental agent performance and attendance standards
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs
- Assist on-boarding new Contact Center Agent staff
- Respond and handle requests from Supervisor
- Must be current with existing licensing and education courses required to maintain their license.
- Act as first point of escalation for customer calls
- Completes project as assigned by Contact Center Supervisor
- Other Duties as Assigned based on Business Need
Associates degree from a community college and one to two years of experiences; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Previous inbound call center experience, customer service experience, and inbound/ outbound call center experience of one or more years preferred. Must be licensed in the United States for States being serviced.
driasi is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates, who meets the above qualifications, to send their resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in employment within driasi, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.