driasi is an ambitious, innovative and fast-paced company. We offer exceptional training and development programs, competitive pay, great benefits, all within an engaging, fun, and collaborative work environment. The staff in driasi has the unique opportunity to gain national knowledge and expertise in handling policies across various regions and territories. At driasi, we all work together to come up with big ideas and then bring them to life. We focus on our customers first, we bring our best, and we are stronger together.
driasi offers a full benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Company paid dental
- Company paid short and longterm disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health club reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
Current open positions include:
Senior Accountant (Chanhassen)
The position will work closely with the Director of Finance and other accounting staff to ensure that both the Corporate and Fiduciary Accounting functions of the company are recorded in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements. Position will lead aspects of or provide support within the following functions: general accounting, fiduciary accounting, month-end close, financial reporting, financial planning & analysis, and GAAP and other audits.
- Perform accounting functions related to accounts receivable, prepaids, fixed assets, intangibles, inter-company receivables, accrued expenses, debt, and shareholder distributions
- Assist in the month-end close and month-end review of financial performance
- Prepare monthly financial statements and assist int he reporting and development of board reporting and business KPI reporting
- Assist in preparation of weekly cashflow forecast
- Participate in annual GAAP audit and client audits
- Manage corporate credit card program and facilitate timely expense reporting in Concur
- Assist with annual budget and reforecast process
- Assist with the maintenance and application of internal controls and process documentation
- Identify areas for process automation and improvement
- Assist with ad hoc requests and other tasks as assigned
Education and/or Experiences:
- Four-year degree in Accounting required
- 3-4 years of relevant experience required
- Public accounting (audit) experience a plus
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Intermediate or advanced user of Excel
- Proficient with Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Sage 100 a plus
Other Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter that can work independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be analytical in nature and not complacent with the status quo
Print Production Analyst (Chanhassen)
The Print Production Analyst is responsible for the day to day management of the insurance document fulfillment process. This position facilitates and manages the creation and fulfillment of customer facing insurance documents including certificates of insurance, policies, conversion and persistency direct bill notices, as well as additional customer communication requirements, including production of AIMS marketing campaigns. This position supports the Program Implementation and Client Services teams by ensuring quality fulfillment production service to both internal and external clients.
- Leads Print Production projects and campaign fulfillment
- Troubleshoot fulfillment issues
- Research and recommend actions/technology/solutions to improve efficiencies or streamline fulfillment workflows
- Works within production set-up measurements to meet timelines and set metrics
- Monitor metrics once established to ensure standards are met
- Work with department manager and client services team to escalate issues or missing deliverables
- Assist in concepting fulfillment projects
- Attend meetings with external brokers and clients as necessary
- Participate on special projects teams as assigned
Education and/or Experiences:
Associates degree from a university or community college and two to three years of experiences; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Must have experience involving operational focus in driving metrics, SLA’s and quality scores.
A proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as fundamental computer navigation and typing skills required. Must also be proficient in Planet Press or similar document software.
Contact Center Customer Experience Representative (Chanhassen)
The Contact Center Representative handles calls from customers and provides professional, courteous and accurate information regarding customer inquiries on new programs as well as existing accounts. Additionally, for certain programs, the Representative will have responsibility for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in all programs/campaigns being administered to provide information to existing and new customers regarding a full range of products
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner and utilizing creative problem solving to deliver “One and Done” service
- Meet or exceed monthly performance standards for Quality, Productivity, Proficiency, Retention and Attendance
- Close prospective and existing customers using product knowledge, up-sell and cross-sell techniques, and retention skills
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs while maintaining service standards
- Complete project as assigned by Team Lead
Associates degree from a community college and one to two years of experiences; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Previous inbound call center experience, customer service experience, and inbound/ outbound call center experience of one or more years preferred.
Licensed Contact Center Agent (Chanhassen)
The Licensed Contact Center Agent handles calls from customers and policy holders provides professional, courteous and accurate information regarding customer inquiries on new programs as well as existing accounts. Additionally, for certain client lines, the Licensed Agent will have responsibility for driving sales through up-selling, cross selling and retention techniques. This position will require the agent to service and sell on a minimum of 3 lines of business for Level 2 and for Level 1, 1 to 2 lines of business. Must be able to do both Inbound and Outbound service and sales functions. The Licensed Contact Centre Agent schedule will vary depending on Call Center needs.
- Must be knowledgeable in programs/campaigns being administered.
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Perform customer retention efforts as necessary on all retention calls and identifies up-sell cross-sell and new-sales opportunities
- Close prospective customers using product knowledge and training provided
- Meet or exceed departmental agent performance and attendance standards
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs
- Assist on-boarding new Contact Center Agent staff
- Respond and handle requests from Supervisor
- Must be current with existing licensing and education courses required to maintain their license.
- Act as first point of escalation for customer calls
- Completes project as assigned by Contact Center Supervisor
- Other Duties as Assigned based on Business Need
Associates degree from a community college and one to two years of experiences; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Previous inbound call center experience, customer service experience, and inbound/ outbound call center experience of one or more years preferred. Must be licensed in the United States for states being serviced.
driasi is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates, who meets the above qualifications, to send their resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in employment within driasi, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.