You will find a career with driasi to be a rewarding one. We offer a team-oriented work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. As an added benefit to our employees, driasi also offers health club membership reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement for job related education.
Currently, we are hiring for the position of Senior Contact Center Representative, Claims Specialist, and Director of IT.
Senior Contact Center Representative
The Senior Contact Center Representative handles calls from customers and provides professional, courteous and accurate information regarding customer inquiries on new programs as well as existing accounts. Additionally, for certain client lines, the Representative will have responsibility for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques. This position will also assist in the evaluation of agents work. The Senior Contact Center Representative schedule will vary depending on Call Center needs.
- Must be knowledgeable in all programs/campaigns being administered.
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Perform customer retention efforts as necessary on all retention calls and identifies opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Close prospective customers using product knowledge and training provided
- Meet or exceed departmental agent performance standards
- Meet department and attendance standards
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs
- Provide peer to peer call feedback to assist in development of contact center agent staff
- Assist in the on-boarding of new Contact Center Agent staff
- Act as front line resource for Contact Center Staff by staffing Agent Assist lines
- Respond to and handle requests from staff made through Lead_Team email
- Act as first point of escalation for customer calls
- Completes project as assigned by Contact Center Supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with phones and fundamental computer navigation and typing skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous Inbound Sales Call Center experience desired
This position is responsible for all activities of the Claims department including all claims assessments and claims clerical functions. Primary responsibilities are for the management and continual development of a team of claims examiners and claims specialists and the delivery of agreed service standards, quality assurance, budgetary, team motivation, and team welfare while maintaining governance to all regulatory guidelines. The role is required to supervise and coordinate the team who provide claims assessment, claims payments, follow-up activity in relation to claims, clerical work in relation to the assessment and payment of claims, reporting as required to support the department and the carriers needs and other tasks as required.
- Allocates and manages the workload for the claims department to ensure achievement of service standards.
- Oversees and conducts the investigation and administration of insurance claims to pay, pend, or deny claims following carrier and regulatory guidelines and authority limits.
- Maximizes productivity through use of available software applications.
- Performs quality claim reviews and monthly audits for the team reporting the results to management monthly or in a timely manner in the event of remedial action being required.
- Coordinates training and promotes a culture of continual improvement
- Motivate and develop the team by identifying strengths and developmental opportunities through regular coaching.
- Consults with insurance carriers and other professionals to best determine adjudication of claims.
- Prepares and presents reporting for senior management, Insurance Carriers and clients.
- Coordinates and prepares on-site claim review for carriers.
- Manages claim litigation as needed including travel for depositions.
Maintains contact with customers, Insurance Carriers and clients including appeals and complaints.
Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Significant people management experience
- Experience of managing a complex processing and operational area
- Knowledge and experience of insurance claims
- Ability to successfully initiate change management within an employee group from both a systems and people perspective.
- Proven ability to improve staff performance.
- Project management experience
- The individual should be degree educated or have relevant work experience.
- Must have familiarity with a variety of Life, Travel and Health concepts, practices and procedures as well as general insurance knowledge.
- The candidate should possess strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Extensive PC skills to include Windows Office especially Excel and Word
- Some travel may be required.
Director of IT
Oversee and manage the application and systems development department and have senior management oversight over the computer operations department for the company & its affiliate companies.
- Manages and directs all programming activities at domestic and start-up international operations leading multiple projects and oversee developers to ensure that specifications are met and adhere to the policies and practices that the company has endorsed. Assist programmers and business analysts as necessary to accomplish the work on time and within budget.
- Provide senior IT management oversight over the computer operations department.
- Coordinate with Telephony staff to provide technical oversight for this function; including vendor relationships and input on contract renewals.
- Improve business processes and supports critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation and maintenance of business applications systems
- Evaluates emerging trends in the IT world and their impact on organization.
- Develop staff to be proficient with more than one system, providing better resource availability.
- Educate staff and colleagues on the use of new technology, ensure products and solutions are applied in a manner to maximize usefulness.
- Establishes and recommends operating policies to mitigate risk and exposure to organization.
- Responsible for department operating budget and management reports for programming & computer operations.
- Analyzes department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made.
- Support the executives from time to time with ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in a supervisory role within IT function.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of the capabilities and applications of computer systems and programming methodologies.=
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; excellent communication skills.
- Strong Can-do Attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, small-company environment & experience preferred.
- Insurance / TPA experience preferred
Required Programming and Computer Operations Experience/Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in systems analysis, network administration, program development, and debugging.
- Business BASIC or Visual BASIC programming language experience, or similar equivalent.
- UNIX operating system and scripting experience.
- Familiarity with Avaya telephony platform.
Desired, but not Required Skills
- Sage’s Providex programming language experience.
- Datacap’s Taskmaster scripting experience.
- Experience using RJS imaging systems.
- SQL database programming and design.
- Design and write efficient software programs using more than one language and applying the concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Communicate effectively with various departments to understand requirements and effect solutions.
- Prepare and meet project estimates.
- Compile technical documentation.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with fellow workers and other organization employees.
- Ability to interact with the user community, other programmers, the computer operations department & staff, outside vendors, and management on a daily basis.
driasi is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates, who meets the above qualifications, to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this role, and employment within driasi, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.