We at driasi are committed to protecting the privacy concerns of our clients and customers who participate in the programs we administer at all times. With this in mind, we'd like to share our stance on privacy matters.
- We treat all customer information that is shared with us as highly confidential. This information includes information received on applications or other forms, transactions, and other interactions with us, as well as credit reporting agencies and other third parties.
- We comply with our client's requests for procedures in collecting and handling any non-public information.
- We do not share this information except for purposes authorized by the client and their customers in order for us to fulfill our obligations.
- We do not sell, rent or share any information we receive on customers, nor do we solicit customers for any additional products or services without the clients' written instruction.
- We employ the highest security standards and procedures designed to protect customer information. We continue to update our technology and procedural safeguards to comply with regulations and protect that information.
driasi continues to monitor our practices to insure that our clients' and customers' privacy is respected and secure, and that all practices conform to the legal interpretations and requirements of privacy regulations by our clients and our insurers.