All premiums collected are deposited in a designated fiduciary account. Insured records are individually updated as the customers make payments. Accuracy, security and fiduciary responsibility are cornerstones of DRIASI administration.
- Premium reconciliation procedures ensure complete accuracy
- Accurate Premium reports
- Work with carriers for special reporting needs
- Premiums collected are remitted on a predetermined basis and schedule
- Premium submission reports
- Accompanied with remittances
- Summarizes collected premium remitted by project; reconciles the amount remitted
- DRIASI can easily facilitate six commission levels as well as accommodate an agency force.
- Premium receipts held in a fiduciary bank account independent of DRIASI's operating account
- DRIASI never commingles funds